A Simple List of Demands for Global Dissenters
by Martin Truther on Tuesday, July 5, 2011 at 9:47pm
We, the people.
We, the people, of this beautiful, delicate, blue-white planet called Earth , have finally had enough stupidity and corruption from our leaders and the controllers behind them. We hereby resolve to end the destruction of the natural world, the daily poisonings of and violence against humanity, the ridiculous lies, abuse of authority and constant wars that have become the seemingly unstoppable and unquestionable backdrop of our lives for the past few generations. We hereby reject all of that.
We will no longer allow ourselves to be coerced into operating the dysfunctional mechanisms of our culture that keep average people enslaved to systems beyond their control -systems that not only have ceased to be beneficial, but are actually actively destructive of ourselves and our fellow citizens to such an extent that we're moved by an enlightened sense of self protection to reform or destroy the mechanisms that oppress us.
From now on, we absolutely refuse to cooperate with injustice in any form. We are educating each other and actively disabusing ourselves of concepts and disinformation that, in the past, have been forms of mental slavery by which we've unknowingly participated in our own oppression.
We claim the rights of self-determination, food, shelter, health care, freedom from poisoning, and freedom from destruction of our natural habitat because habitat is the source of our well-being and to compromise our biosphere is to reduce the planet's carrying capacity and thus, in a very real and measurable way, habitat destruction is, inevitably, murder. In the ecological version of the game of musical chairs, every missing chair means another chalk outline on the ground.
In the past, we've been manipulated into fearing and murdering each other by greedy leaders who've sought to increase their personal power at the expense of others' lives. We recognize and affirm the common bonds of humanity between all peoples-as well as our common cause, which is to liberate ourselves from being controlled-economically, culturally, psychologically and coercively-by the global elite.
We've have enough talk-the carefully crafted and framed phraseology of the marketing focus groups and public relations propagandists who translate the will of the ruling class into digestible sound bites designed to delay real action until we've forgotten what we were asking for or have given up hoping and sunk into despair. It is time for our leaders to act-to lead or get out of the way or be trampled as we ourselves rush in to fill the vacuum of true leadership that plagues our world.
We make the following demands-
- Immediate and complete nationalization of all privately-owned central banks which are today in possession of the stolen wealth of nearly all the world's nations and the legacies of our ancestors which rightfully belong to all humanity and not to a few petty thieves in suits.
- A global jubilee-forgiveness of all national debts and return of authority to issue currency to public agencies of legitimate governments.
- Cessation of all hostilities and wars, including, but not limited to the United States' unconstitutional wars in Afghanistan, Iraq and Libya as well as acts of war in many other countries.
- Immediate re-deployment of all military personnel to protect their legitimate leaders from the likely violent backlash of vested, special interests against the demands outlined in this document.
- The appointment of a corps of special prosecutors, investigative journalists and historians to investigate the allegations of whistleblowers in many countries to get to the truth behind various assassinations, plane crashes and other probable covert false flag attacks against the public and some late, but great, leaders, and to imprison those responsible where appropriate.
- The strengthening and reform of the IAEA to conduct immediate omnilateral and coordinated dismantling of all nuclear weapons on Earth (and in space, to the extent there may be covert space-based nuclear weaponry).
- The immediate shutdown of all nuclear power plants within range of earthquake, tsunami or flooding hazards and a rapid phase out of all nuclear and fossil-fuel power plants.
- An immediate "Apollo Project" scale global renewable energy infrastructure initiative to create jobs and energy security in all communities by hiring people to build wind, solar, geothermal, tidal, methane and/or other novel non fossil-fuel, non-nuclear energy systems.
- A global initiative to build solar distillation and desalinization plants to produce pure water for drinking, cooking and intensive agriculture, aquaculture and hydroponics. Designs will utilize a high percentage of recycled glass and metal.
- High speed rail systems everywhere to capitalize on the most efficient form of land transportation.
- Bicycle lanes in all cities and towns to facilitate both health and efficient transportation.
- High-tech gigantic sailing ships for efficient ocean-transport and global distribution of goods without significant use of fossil fuel except near port, if necessary.
- Electric and fuel-cell cars to run on hydrogen produced and stored from renewable generating plants.
- Immediate cessation of growing and destruction of GMO crops and livestock everywhere and the release of suppressed data regarding the hazards of these so-called life-forms.
- World-wide cessation of corporate personhood.
- Food freedom and land reform so that people willing and able to farm natural crops organically have the opportunity to do so for themselves, their families and friends and for the public. Food freedom will be understood to include the right to consume raw foods, including dairy, juices and other oft-attacked health practices.
- The cessation of all state interference perpetrated on medical marijuana growers, distributors, doctors and patients so that people have unfettered access to this remarkably effective and natural drug that protects and restores the nervous system, has been shown to cure cancer in a large number of cases and which is beneficial for anxiety and pain management.
- The cessation of all state interference with those who would grow industrial hemp for paper, food oil, textiles, natural plastics to name but a few of the many beneficial uses for the non-psychoactive strains of this remarkable plant.
- Forgiveness of all college student loans and related educational debt and full funding of public education from Kindergarten through college (including vouchers for home-schooling at a rate lower than public systems, but workable for parents dedicated to home schooling.
- A national health care system not owned by big pharma interests so that costs can be a small fraction of today's health costs once economic incentives for healthier eating habits are in effect and research showing the effectiveness of alternative natural health practices and the destructiveness of many conventional health treatments are revealed.
- Restoration of the Bill of Rights - freedom to assemble (without a parade permit!), freedom of speech (with "fair use" for commentary and historical limits on patents and copyrights to ensure that after a sufficient time all works become public domain), freedom of religion (even if practicing the religion requires one to refuse to participate in killing of humans under any circumstances-such as paying taxes to fund the war machines), . and more.
- Restoration of freedom to build an live in an owner-designed and owner built-home, especially if it is off the grid so that the owner's decisions affect no one besides themselves.
- The cessation of income taxes in favor of pollution taxes (to be paid to and used by local governments), wealth taxes (capital gains and stock transaction fees.
- The elimination of all electronic voting machines in favor of highly redundant and transparent systems utilizing multiple, independent optical scanning vote counters, web confirmation and paper ballots suitable for supporting instant runoff voting (aka preference voting) so that third parties have a fair chance to emerge.
- Disclosure of all UFO and ET-related information currently being held by numerous governments.
- Disclosure of any and all covert government programs that directly or indirectly impact the health and/or well-being of fellow citizens.
- Complete preservation and restoration of all internet freedoms.
- Widescale aggressive cultivation of plants to sequester carbon and help to bring global warming under control (alongside efforts to phase out fossil fuel use).
- Disclosure of any atmospheric geoengineering programs (including alleged "chemtrails" and cessation of spraying any and all toxic materials.
- Investigation and prosecution of CIA drug traffickers and other government agents involved in illegal activities.
To be continued. (what do you think so far?)