Things You Can Do to Help
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot,
nothing's going to get better. It's not."
-- The Once-ler in "The Lorax" by Dr. Seuss
1. Study and research the Red Pill Guide topics at http://www.martintruther.com/RedPillGuide.htm. Tell your friends about things that catch your interest.
2. Click the FB "Share" links on "Red Pill Guide" pages, as well as on other Martin Truther blogspot posts to put the Red Pill Guide info on your wall and share it with your friends on Facebook.
3. Post links to The Red Pill Guide on your friends' Facebook walls and the walls of relevant Facebook groups that you belong to or administer. (Just cut-and-paste this URL into the "Write something..." boxes on Facebook: http://www.martintruther.com/RedPillGuide.htm)
4. Sign up for the Red Pill Guide newsletter to be sent periodically to your e-mail address. The sign up form is on the home page at www.martintruther.com
5. Friend "Martin Truther" (this blog's author) on Facebook. (Update 8/4/2011-- Facebook won't allow me to take on more friends, but you can still friend me on Google+ and, of course, sign up for the newsletter)
6. Promote the Red Pill Guide on Stumbleupon, Digg, Twitter -- any and all of your favorite social networking media.
7. Read other entries in the Martin Truther Blog-- see "Archives" in the right column of the http://martintruther.blogspot.com articles. There are also a number of blog posts on MartinTruther.com.
8. Add links to the Red Pill Guide (and other pages from Martin's blog) to any web sites or blogs that you contribute to. This will help expose more people to the Red Pill Guide and improve page rank so Red Pill pages rise higher up in Google's search results.
9. Write "martintruther.com" on the chalk boards and white boards at your educational institution, make posters with "martintruther.com" tear-offs and pin/staple/tape them up on public bulletin boards, shop windows, anywhere public notices are permitted/welcomed.
10. Mention "martintruther.com" on call-in radio shows.
11. Make a donation to support the Red Pill Guide project-- Just click the "Donate" button on the martintruther.com home page.
12. Begin making changes in your lifestyle to reflect truths about toxins and detoxification, health, non-violent economic choices, natural living, renewable energy, etc. There is much to do.
13. Twitter about martintruther.com.
14. Help find alternate hosts for videos that are currently on Google.com's video servers and are at risk for future hosting.